Renaissance Village Rancho Belago
Continental Regional Center is proud to present Renaissance Village Rancho Belago. Developed by Continental East Development, this project is ideally located in Moreno Valley less than one mile from Riverside County Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente. Renaissance Village Rancho Belago is a state-of-the-art Assisted Living and Memory Care community serving the city of Moreno Valley and greater Riverside and San Diego counties.
In October 2010, Continental East Development (CED) acquired Renaissance Village Rancho Belago from Key Bank. The +7 Acre site was previously entitled for 112 condo units. In August 2012, CED obtained unanimous planning commission approval to proceed with its planned senior care development. The community was completed and opened for residency in October 2014 and is now performing well ahead of initial occupancy forecasts.
- Built on time and on budget
- Operated by CED subsidiary Renaissance Villages, Inc.
- Achieved +80% stabilized occupancy within 18 months of operations
- Strong partnerships and support through local city and county officials
- Extremely high levels of resident satisfaction
For additional details, contact Tyler DuBusky, General Manager.